Award Winning Speaker & Presenter
Available to present on:
- Digital marketing trends & best practices
- Public relations trends & best practices
- Social media marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Marketing metrics and how to drive ROI
- Content marketing trends & best practices
- Strategic marketing planning & strategy development
- Retail & hospitality marketing and public relations
- Restaurant marketing best practices
- Small business marketing
Jacqueline Wright is president and founder of Rainmaker Integrated. a fully integrated marketing and public relations agency based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Rainmaker Integrated was founded in 2008 on the belief that every client deserves to be treated like the only client and that strategic marketing campaigns should be available to organizations of all sizes, regardless of what the company’s budget limitations might be.
Her career spans more than 20 years in communications, having served on all sides of the marketing, public relations and advertising desk. Jacqueline began her career with the General Motors Corporation as a Communications Analyst and thereafter joined Grant Thornton L.L.P., one of the largest accounting firms in the U.S., as a Marketing Coordinator. She then went on to hold the position of Regional Manager of Public Relations for Macy’s Department stores in Nevada, where she led B2C marketing and public relations initiatives for several Macy’s locations.
Prior to establishing Rainmaker Integrated in the Phoenix market, Jacqueline held several senior level positions with three national agencies including Barclay Communications, Crammer-Krasselt Public Relations and Off Madison Ave. Her past experience has allowed her to work with such organizations as; Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, Westcor, Streets of New York Restaurants, Island’s Fine Burgers, Wolfgang Puck Concepts, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Avilla Homes & the law firm of Fisher Phillips L.L.P.
Additionally, Jacqueline is a member of the American Marketing Association (AMA) and recently served as the first female President of the Arizona Interactive Marketing Association. The Phoenix Business Journal also named Jacqueline to the exclusive list of “Top 20 Marketing Professionals to Know in Arizona” in 2017.
Jacqueline holds a bachelors degree in Communications from Kent State University. She is a native of Michigan and currently lives in Gilbert, Arizona with her husband Eric, son Holden and two dogs, Macy & Max.
Past Speaking Experience
- Phoenix Business Journal
- Denver Business Journal
- Chandler, Arizona Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Canyon Tourism Association
- American Marketing Association
- Arizona Interactive Marketing Association
- Public Relations Society of America
- International Association of Businesses Communicators
What People Are Saying About Jackie’s Presentations:
- 2018 – Voted one of the Top PR Agencies in Phoenix – Phoenix Business Journal
- 2018 – Voted one of the Top Social Media Marketing Firms – Phoenix Business Journal
- 2017 – Voted one of the Top PR/Marketing Executives to Know – Phoenix Business Journal
American Marketing Association – Phoenix Chapter – 2017
– Spectrum Award Winner – Best Sales/Press Kit
American Marketing Association – Phoenix Chapter – 2008
– Spectrum Award Winner – Best Email Campaign
Public Relations Society of America – Phoenix Chapter – 2008
– Copper Anvil Award Winner – Best Local PR Campaign
International Association of Business Communicators – 2007
– 2007 Silver Quill Award Recipient – Special Events Award of Excellence
- Kent State University
B.A. 1997 – Communications & Public Relations
$750 – $1500, depending on length of presentations + travel fees. All presentations will be customized to fit the needs of your audience. To discuss how we can assist your organization, please contact Jackie directly at email@example.com